06/01/2011

Interview: SEAFAKEDAYS


Zeynep Dag, 20, is the quirky and chic blogger from www.seafakedays.blogspot.com, and is here to talk fashion...maybe cars, even.! We G-mailed her on what to look out for this year...

What's the best investment piece you've bought this year?

My best investment is not a fashion item, but a car. My mini cooper.

Who (Designers and Fashionista's) Should we take inspiration from next year?

Of course Alexendar McQueen's reign still lives on and will still continue to have much influence on fashion. And my biggest inspiration Lady Gaga, her looks will continue to inspire the coming years. I am crazy about shoes, so I hereby also talk about my favorite shoe designer of the moment, Jeffrey Campbell! Soon I will get my first pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes.

What runway event do you want to / are you attending in the new year?

Istanbul Fashion week!

Which key piece Should we look out for this upcoming spring / summer?

The jeans trousers. The jeans trousers I personally think a great item because you put it on so many different ways to combine. Also very challenging!

Designer or High Street?

I choose the High Street. I love designer, but high-street gives me more inspiration. High street shows possibilities, to clothes to life.


Thanks, Zeynep []

1 comment:

  1. great post! McQueen was such a legend and it makes me happy to see his company continue on.

    check my blog out at:
    www.littlemissmagnolia.com

    xx Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

adsense

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...